|Title:||CNC Field Service Technician|
|Location:||Manchester, New Hampshire|
Our client is seeking an ambitious and conscientious Field Service Technician. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for the alignment, repair, and maintenance of machine tool equipment, controls and other components purchased by customers. This position works independently to ensure the highest level of quality and customer service satisfaction.
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- One to three years’ experience working with CNC controls
- One to five years’ experience with CNC machine servicing and repair
- Associate’s degree in a related field; High School Diploma/GED from a technical school
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Passion for customer service
- Neat and professional attitude
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs, as required
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; Frequent travel (day and some overnight) and driving throughout a regional territory is necessary (travel = 100%)
Our client offers competitive salary, bonus, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses and tuition reimbursement.