|Title:||CNC Field Service Technician|
Our client is seeking an ambitious and conscientious Field Service Technician. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for the alignment, repair, and maintenance of machine tool equipment, controls and other components purchased by customers. This position works independently to ensure the highest level of quality and customer service satisfaction.
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations.
- Using tools and gages to inspect, repair, and align machine tools.
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation.
- Performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment.
- Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred; High School Diploma/GED from a technical school.
- Minimum of five years of applicable experience servicing/ repairing Swiss-type lathes, programming ability is a plus.
- One to three years of experience working with CNC controls.
- Solid understanding of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical schematics and ladder diagrams.
- Must be familiar with machine tools, gages, and tools required to inspect, repair, and align equipment.
- Working knowledge in software associated with Microsoft programs and other related business programs, as required.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime without notice.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the workweek; some international and overnight travel required.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
Our client offers competitive salary, bonus, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses and tuition reimbursement.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: