|Title:||CNC Field Service Technician|
|ID:||MG FST MAS|
|Company:||Robert E. Morris|
Our client, The Morris Group is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician for the Framingham, MA area. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry. Will support customers in a 100 mile radius - can live within the 100 mile area!
Purpose & Function: Our client has an immediate need for a Field Service Technician. The Field Service Technician will maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the detection and resolution of issues related to the electrical and/or mechanical components of a CNC machine. If you are mechanically inclined, have experience with electrical components, and/or understand pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, this may be the job for you!
Day in the Life:
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with CNC controls or similar type industrial machinery
- Minimum 2 years' experience with CNC machine repair or similar type industrial machinery
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma/GED from a technical school/military experience/training
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Passion for customer service
- Neat and professional attitude
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs, as required
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; Frequent travel (day and some overnight) and driving throughout a regional territory is necessary (travel = 100%)
Benefits: Our client offers competitive salary, car allowance, cell phone, quarterly bonus, laptop, comprehensive benefits packages, employee appreciation programs, and tuition reimbursement.
EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.