|Title:||CNC Field Service Technician|
|ID:||MG SP LA|
|Company:||HFO - Machine Tools, LLC|
Our client, HAAS Factory Outlet, a division of Machine Tools, LLC is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician for the Shreveport, LA area. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
A Day in the Life
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical/ electrical repair of CNC machine tools; Haas CNC Repair background a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics are
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Flexible hours and frequent travel, including driving throughout a regional territory
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: