Dayton, Ohio - 100 mile radius - Technical Equipment Sales Company, a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, engineering, support services and related products, is seeking an ambitious and success driven Sales Engineer for the Northwest Indiana territory. We are looking for someone who is eager to attack new business while maintaining strategic customer and supplier relationships. Technical Equipment Sales Company is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects to cover and support the territory. This role collaborates with Engineering, Service, Contract Administration and management to provide accountability and follow-up for our customers. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining involvement on turnkey projects, demonstrations and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets
- Interacting with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments and recommendations, and development of turnkey proposals
- Integrating sales and individual activity into CRM system (Salesforce)
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with at least 5+ years of sales experience
- Possess strong, professional communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software, specifically Salesforce.com
- Previous experience with machine tools and technical aptitude required
- Frequent travel throughout a regional sales territory is necessary
Our client offers Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Our client, including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: