|ID:||MG - Marketing Co1|
Are you creative? Are you organized and goal-oriented? Do you have an interest in B2B marketing? We want you!
Purpose & Function:
Morris Group, Inc. is one of North America’s largest suppliers of CNC machinery, products, and services. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all marketing efforts to increase market share and brand awareness. Direct support will be provided to a sales network of proprietary, regionally-based distributors whose customers are U.S. manufacturers of precision machined parts. The role will partner with the Marketing Manager to plan and develop traditional & digital marketing campaigns while also developing print collateral (postcards, sales flyers, and invitations). This is a multi-faceted position with a particular emphasis on digital marketing. We are seeking a candidate with an aptitude for technical products, a strategic mind, and strong critical thinking skills.
Day in the Life
- Provide graphic design and written content for digital marketing materials including html e-mail templates, PowerPoint and/or Prezi presentations, and website banner ads
- Work with outside agencies, printers, and display houses to develop design concepts, cost estimates, and guide production for marketing materials
- Prepare customer e-newsletters and lead-nurturing campaigns in Pardot
- Update and maintain SharePoint and Salesforce marketing & sales content
- Research and implement new automation tools and digital marketing programs
- Maintain website content and social media sites
- Analyze Google analytics and support SEO
- Provide support to regional and national trade shows, open houses, and sales meetings
- Administer electronic event management program (Cvent)
- Maintain and update corporate apparel e-store and business card ordering system
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related field
- 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, digital marketing, and the principles of branding and sales
- Strong understanding of B2B value and marketing use of social and digital media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Strong sense of business protocol and ease at working with others in a multi-faceted and dynamic corporate environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- 10-20% travel, as needed
- Salesforce, Pardot, Engage and Cvent Experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud graphic design experience, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- Photography and videography skills
- Public Speaking
We would love to see a writing sample and digital portfolio, if available.
Morris Group, Inc. offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, employee appreciation programs, and tuition reimbursement.
Job not for you? Perhaps you have a friend that would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.