|Title:||CNC Field Service Technician|
|ID:||MG NH CT|
|Location:||New Haven, CT|
Our client, The Morris Group is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician for the New Haven, CT area. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry. Will support customers in a 100 mile radius - can live within the 100 mile area!
Purpose & Function: Our client has an immediate need for a Field Service Technician. The Field Service Technician will maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the detection and resolution of issues related to the electrical and/or mechanical components of a CNC machine. If you are mechanically inclined, have experience with electrical components, and/or understand pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, this may be the job for you!
Day in the Life:
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with CNC controls or similar type industrial machinery
- Minimum 2 years' experience with CNC machine repair or similar type industrial machinery
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma/GED from a technical school/military experience/training
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Passion for customer service
- Neat and professional attitude
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs, as required
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; Frequent travel (day and some overnight) and driving throughout a regional territory is necessary (travel = 100%)
Benefits: Our client offers competitive salary, car allowance, cell phone, quarterly bonus, laptop, comprehensive benefits packages, employee appreciation programs, and tuition reimbursement.
EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: