Technical Equipment Sales, a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, is looking for an aggressive, high-energy Junior Sales Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who can attack new business while maintaining strategic customer and supplier relationships for the Southern Ohio territory.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects to cover and support the territory. This role collaborates with Engineering, Service, Contract Administration and management to provide accountability and follow-up for our customers. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining involvement on turnkey projects, demonstrations and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets
- Interacting with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments and recommendations, and development of turnkey proposals
- Integrating sales and individual activity into CRM system (Salesforce)
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with 0-3 years of sales experience
- Possess strong, professional communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software, specifically Salesforce.com
- Previous experience with machine tools and technical aptitude required
- Frequent travel throughout a regional sales territory is necessary
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!